October 2018 | Version 1.0
What are cookies?
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
• granting you access to restricted content;
• tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type;
• improving how our website performs;
• understanding who our audience is, so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
• allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
• helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
The types of cookies we use
We use different types of cookies on our website. Some of these cookies are placed by us, while others are placed by our third-party plug-ins, suppliers or advertisers. These cookies may be deleted from your device at different times, such as at the end of your browsing session (when you leave the website) or after a pre-set amount time, or they may persist on your device until you delete them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
You can see the cookies we use in the following table:
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. You can read how to do this at https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-delete-cookies/.
Deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary or cause the website to forget your preferences. Deleting cookies may not prevent you from seeing advertisements on our website, but such advertising may be less relevant to you.